06-07.6.2017, Espoo Cultural Centre, Finland
Since year 2000, our international conference "Nordic-Asian Forest & Paper" has been held in Finland specially for Nordic and Asian senior papermaking executives. The 2017 conference is supported by Finnish Forest Products Engineer's Association and China Paper & Pulp Industry Chamber of Commerce.
This year, a top-ranked 30 Chinese executives, including the Chinese investors, organized by China Paper & pulp Industry Chamber of Commerce, will attend 2017 "Nordic-Asian Forest & Paper" conference, which will be held on 6-7 June in Espoo Cultural Centre, Finland, together with Nordic executives to view the future development trend of Nordic and Asian forest and paper industry.
Conference: 6 June 2017, 8:00-16:00
Conference will be opened by Kai Mykk?nen, minister of Finnish Foreign Trade Ministry, presented by the following key speakers from Nordic and Asian forest and paper industry and ended by a music concert.
8:00-10:00, Market Trend session
- Minister Kai Mykk?nen
- CEO of Finnish Forest Product's Association/Antti Lindqvist
- Head of China Paper and Pulp Industry Chamber of Commerce
- Director of information center of China light Industry Bureau
10:00-12:00, Industry and Investment session
- CEO of Andritz/Kari Tuominen
- SVP of Mets?/Kaija Pehu-Lehtonen
- Project Director of CAMCE/Chinese investor to Kemij?rvi pulp project
- CEO of China HuaTai paper mill
13:00-15:00, Technology and Service session
- New technologies of forest & paper industry/selected 1-2 Finnish companies
- New services to pulp and paper mills/selected 1-2 Finnish companies
- New demands from Chinese investors and customers/Chinese delegates introduction
15:15-16:00, Music concert "The Sound of Forest"
- Finnish pianist Folke Gr?sbeck/Sibelius forest repertoire
- Young musicians
Networking: 7 June 2017, 8:00-12:00
The opportunity for Nordic companies to have a direct dialogue with Chinese delegates, for the issues of project investments, new technology promotions and company acquisitions, will be given to the selected companies upon the application.
? 450 euro+vat/person for conference fee
? 50 euro+vat/person for lunch and cocktail
? 1000 euro+vat/company for promotion posters and flyers
? Networking will be charged separately upon the requests
(an invoice will be sent to you after your registration)
Espoo Cultural Centre, Kulttuuriaukio 2, 02100 Espoo, Finland
You can send email to email@example.com with participant names, positions and contact details.
Tel. +358 405303698